Tuesday, October 07, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

The rules are below…Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog.

10 years ago I was:

1. I was having a blast at SEMO

2.Living with Andi in Towers West with the rest of our sorority while our house was renovated.

3. A server at Ruby Tuesday's in Cape

4. Deciding what the heck my major would be and if I would ever figure it all out. My parents were basically wondering the same thing, but not nearly as relaxed as I appeared to be.

5. I was one month away from meeting the man I would marry.

5 things on today’s to do list:

1. Go to the doctor and be eternally grateful to Chey for taking Nolan!!!

2. Vacuum

3. Finish de-cluttering & organizing Nolan's closets & drawers.

4. Go to Wed night small group at church.

5. Kiss Nolan and Brian as much as I can.

5 snacks I enjoy:

1. Plain almonds

2. granola & yogurt

3. sun chips

4. candy corn lately

5. Popcorn

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:

1. Pay off any and all debt.

2. Go on a great vacation

3. Savings for Nolan's college

4. Savings for a great retirement

5. Savings for whatever life throws our way.

5 places I have lived:

1. St. Louis

2. Cape Girardeau, MO

3. Lompoc, California

4. Cheyenne, Wyoming

5.Panhandle of Florida

5 jobs I have had:

1. Day Camp Counselor (with Dawn, lol)

2. Spanky's Frozen Custard

3. Waitress

4. Recruiter & Asst. Program Manager at Laramie County Community College, go Eagles!

5. Stay at Home Momma (so far the most work, but my absolute favorite)!

Okay.... Cheyna, Tammi, Katie, Nadia & Kim H, you're it! GO!

1 comment:

momto2boys said...

DONE! :)