Tuesday, October 14, 2008

No Nap just Doesn't Work...

Since Nolan's been at pre-school, most days he takes a nap there. Granted, its shorter than his naps at home, but he does sleep for a bit and that seems to be fine and I don't give him a nap when he gets home. A couple times his teacher has told me he "rested" quietly, but didn't sleep. He seems fine on those days so I don't feel like he HAS to take a nap when he gets home. But, apparently, I'm wrong. If he doesn't sleep at school, he will nap. Perhaps not in his bed, but he'll snooze. I was letting him watch some TV to rest, in fact, and this is what happened.
I was making dinner and realized there was no sound, no talking coming from Nolan. I knew immediately this is what I would find.
I didn't want to move him to his bed, because he's impossible to wake up from late afternoon naps. I figured a light snooze in the living room would actually be the best. But I did bring in the necessities. Haley couldn't resist cuddling up. And before long he covered himself completely:

3 comments:

The Vrabecs said...

You are one lucky Mama to have a kid that will fall asleep anywhere (or at all for that matter!) I am officially jelous :)

Rumour Miller said...

Oh for cute!

momto2boys said...

Too cute!! Make me thing of Tanner... without a nap he could not make it through a day at that age! Evan on the other hand will fight through and pretty much just yell at us! Here is to kids to cave in to the nap :)