Monday, October 06, 2008

Triple Play

Friday our Mom & Me group ventured to Pensacola to go to an indoor fun play land, called Triple Play. The group went a couple months ago, but Nolan and I weren't able to make it. I was glad it worked out this time, Nolan had a BLAST! There are a bunch of bouncy castles, big slides, a big play house, a couple train tables, among other odds and end things that keep the kids entertained. There were a couple of very sweet workers, probably college aged, that helped the little ones if they got scared or stuck. I was able to actually finish a few sentences with some other moms. I believe that is what people refer to as a adult conversation, but it's been so long, don't quote me on that. We'll definitely be going back! This was the shirt that my parents gave Nolan. You can tell how absolutely loved and adored I am:

(just in case you can't read it, the shirt states: I'm just like my Mom...I NEVER SHUT UP!) Soooo funny.

One of the bouncy castles: Regardless of the fact he has a train table at home, but not all these cool slides, he played with the trains for quite some time:The big slide:Here's a clip of Nolan and Abby coming down the slide. I wish I could zoom in on Nolan's face, it's priceless!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Looks like fun!

You are tagged on my blog!

Anonymous said...

What a blast! Wish they had those when we were kids. LOVED THE VIDEO!!!!!!!!!! Hugs and kisses to all