Saturday, September 30, 2006

Beautiful Day

Fall is definitely in the air and I hope it's here to stay. Granted we miss the beautiful fall colors of Missouri right now, but I have to admit, you couldn't ask for more beautiful weather than what we are having. Nolan and I have been able to get out of the house during the day and not worry about dehydration and heat stroke. And it was so nice last night that Brian and I sat outside with SWEATSHIRTS on sipping wine. It was AWESOME! But more than the weather made yesterday such a beautiful day. Nolan and I went to an interactive dance/sing session at a local Kindermusik. Nolan had such a ball that we are considering signing us up for a class even though the price is pretty steep. Abby & Cheyna were there, too so after the class we went to lunch together. Then Nolan and I headed to Target, a huge treat for me since we don't have one where we live. After we curtain shopped we headed home. As we passed a local park by our house, I stopped on a whim to push Nolan in the swing. There was no one else in the area, no distractions, and Nolan had the best time ever. I was so happy we stopped and SO happy I had my camera. I took a TON of pictures and I will always cherish them because the half hour we spent at the park was one of the best afternoon's in my life. My little man is just such a treasure...can you tell I'm in love? We did miss Da-Da very much, but promised him we'll take him next Friday on his day off. When Brian got home from work we headed to dinner at Beef O Brady's, an irish family restaurant...SO good! Here are a couple shots of Nolan in our Kindermusik class, and pics of the swing will follow in another post (or multiple posts, I took so many pictures). This is Nolan under a scarf (each child got to play with one):
Abby & her scarf:
Abby & momma Cheyna:
Imagine that, Nolan won't look at the camera when I'm in the shot!
Best buds, Nolan & Abby:

2 comments:

Mom Mc said...

Looks like you had a fun day. He looks so big standing by the swing set! A guess that might be the next item for the backyard?

Sam said...

Yeah, I think G&G Ley are getting him a swing for his 1st bday! :) If we can find a place to hang it :)