Monday, September 11, 2006

Good Times!

Nolan learned to clap this past weekend. Ironically, I work with Nolan on almost a daily basis on clapping. I knew he was SO close to getting it. Then he was haning out with Brian and when I come in Brian tells me, really casual-like, "Oh, Nolan was clapping by himself!" That little stinker! Oh well, since he is such an awesome da-da, I guess he deserves it! Now that Nolan knows how to clap he does it alot and I have to admit, it totally melts my heart. This is him clapping!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing

2 comments:

momto2boys said...

I am impressed by the straddle... do we have a future gymnast on our hands???

Mom Mc said...

I was wondering the same thing Tammi. Where in the heck was his other leg? Oh and are those slippers on his feet? Can't really tell. Please take a video of the clapping for us. Yes can't wait till you can get sound with them on the video camera. Cuddles from Grandma and Grandpa.