Monday, September 25, 2006

Go Cards

Friday night Brian, Nolan & I headed to a local wing place for dinner. We were very happy to learn that the Cardinal's game was on right next to our table. Brian and Nolan switched places so that Brian could see the game. Nolan had a Baseball shirt on, but not his Cardinal shirt...darn! Dinner was great, the place makes a blue cheese dressing for the wings that is awesome. I had an unpleasant experience with my buffalo chicken sandwich being raw in the middle...I am just glad I never finish my sandwich, which is why I always cut it in half so that I can take the other half home. They remade it and the new, cooked version was very yummy! Here's Da-Da & Nolan at dinner:
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing
Here's Nolan, I just like this picture. He was clapping at the time:
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing

6 comments:

Bethalow said...

Gross- that is why I have such issues ordering chicken out places! I hate that!!! Glad you didn't eat it!

Amanda & Ron Hubbard said...

Yum...buffalo chicken. Have you found a local Hooter's? Now, I'm craving it. Nolan is growing up so fast. He looks like a little boy and not so much like a baby.

Kim and Matt said...

That is the cutest picture of Nolan!!!! He almost looks a little ornery! Hee Hee :) Give him hugs and kisses from us and Avery :)

Kim and Matt said...

That picture of Nolan is the cutest!! He looks a little ornery! Hee Hee :)

Kim and Matt said...

OK, I have no idea what happened here! I totally tried to post that first comment and it displayed an error message, so I went in and posted another!! I guess it like them both! HAHAHA

Sam said...

Yes, Amanda, we actually DO have a Hooter's. We've been there a couple times & I always give a toast to you :)
Thanks Kim! Yep, he is ornery! :) Hee hee!