Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Thanks Tooth Fairy!

Saturday morning, after a couple rough nights, Nolan finally got his first tooth! YIPEE! It's his bottom right tooth. Ironically, that was my first tooth, at 9 1/2 months. His second one, the right bottom, is getting ready to pop through any day now, as well. Of course, it's not as easy to check that one with our fingers, because with his new tooth there, it can be painful! That sucker is sharp! We are so excited, but I have to say with yet another milestone, I was a little emotional at saying so long to my gummy smile. I have tried to snap a couple photos of the new arrival, but so far no luck. Maybe in a couple days we'll get a good picture. So...THANK YOU TOOTH FAIRY!

3 comments:

momto2boys said...

Yeah Nolan!!! I have been waiting for this news since I heard from Kim... how exciting!!

Kim and Matt said...

Good Job Nolan! (or should I say, Toothfairy?) Hopefully the next ones won't be as painful.

Mom Mc said...

Way to go Nolan! I had to call grampa right away at C9R to tell him the good news. I am down here now at C9R and the weather is gorgeous. Near 80 and sunny! I see in the stroller pic that you have a cup with a straw . How is that working out?