Monday, September 11, 2006

We Remember

Like so many, I can't believe it's been 5 years since the attacks on WTC. Brian and I watched a show on the Discovery channel Saturday night about family members who lost loved ones on 9/11. I was weeping and Brian...well, let's just say we were both taken back to that tragic day. We try so hard to remember, but it does hurt to do so. Today my heart goes out to all the families who aren't holding their children, their moms, dads, sisters, brothers, friends, because of this day. Brian said it perfectly on Saturday. "Those people did nothing to deserve to die that way." It's so true. I think having Nolan some how makes the pain of that day more raw. It makes me realize how fragile life is and how we just never know when our last day, our last minute could be. God bless America. God BLESS all of us. We will not forget, ever.

No comments: