Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Walking Shots

I am hoping these clips work. Today, for the first time, Nolan is letting go of furniture and walking toward me on his own (instead of me standing him up and letting him walk away). He is getting really good at his balance. The only problem is that now that he has discovered to walk he's pretty much not interested in napping. Too many other fun things to do... Here he is taking a couple steps toward me, then was sidetracked by a toy:
In this one, he is walking toward me. I wish there were sound, he just SHRIEKS with delight!
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing

4 comments:

Kim and Matt said...

YEA!!!!!!! Go Nolan!! How exciting!! It's so cute to watch them toddle along :) I'm soooo glad you have video to post on the blog...that's the coolest thing!!

Anonymous said...

Eeee! I love watching babies toddle! Sooo cute! :)

Dawn said...

Sam! How are you? Your little guy is totally adorable! Good to find you!

love, Dawn

momto2boys said...

How darn cute!! Great job on capturing these extra special moments on video mama!!

miss you guys!! Hugs!