Wednesday, September 06, 2006

My New Hobby

As I mentioned in an earlier post, my new hobby (and addiction) is SCRAP BOOKING! WOW! It's so much fun. I wish I had known about the paper trimmer/cropper earlier, that saves so much time...I can't cut a straight line to save my life. Now I just have to figure out how people get perfect circles...are they punch holes? Anyway, I wanted to post my first 3, because I'm not sure certain people (not saying names here...MOM) know exactly what a scrap book is. Two of the pages have pictures from last October when Beth Daane photographed us. I have to say this was one of the best gifts anyone has ever given us. That day I felt the size of a house, as I usually did near the end of my pregnancy. But looking back, its so special. She took hundreds of photos of us and my big ol' belly and captured so much emotion. So thanks Beth. We made a really beautiful collage out of the pictures for Nolan's room, and now scrapbooking with them is fun, too. And thanks Sara for giving me the BRILLIANT idea to use cards from my showers in the scrapbooking. It really brings it together for me and makes the pages even more special and unique. Ok, here's my first attempt:
Second:
Third:
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing

2 comments:

Bethalow said...

Oh Sam- I just love it! I started crying to see it. I had so much fun taking photo's of your joyous anticipation! I can't wait to see more pages. (I just wish we could work on them together!!)

Anonymous said...

Sam, your pages look so good! It makes me think I need to get back to work on mine!