Wednesday, May 16, 2007

18 Months

Oh, my little butterball, where does the time go??? I can't believe you are 18 months. I can't believe I am the mom of a 1 1/2 year old. You are one mischievous, loving, quirky, silly, adorable, hot-tempered, fun, sweet boy. We love you so much. Here are some random pictures of Nolan that I just never got around to posting:
This pic Cheyna took...what is HE doing??? Being a goofball, I imagine!
Chomping on some goldfish ("fishy" as he calls them) with Daddy during our garage sale:Being a BIG HELPER with groceries. He carried lots of stuff, but only to the door, for fear we wouldn't let him come back outside with us!Nolan, eating dirt at Chey's (she took this one too). He fell and was laughing & literally eating the dirt (he so looks like my nephew Corey in this pic, not because of the dirt, but the facial expression):

Nolan & Abby both trying to fit in a one seater car...both were pretty good about sharing the space overall!

1 comment:

momto2boys said...

Love random, adorable Nolan pics.... Can't wait to see him!! 18 months...weren't we just pregnant????