Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful mom's out there...especially to our mothers! What a special day! I have been blessed with an exceptional day so far. My boys surprised me with tulips! Then we headed to church and then onto brunch, where we met Nadia, Tristan, Cheyna & Abby. We ate lots and even had a glass of bubbly! Then we ventured outside and snapped some photos in between the kiddo chasing. Nolan wore his "nice" outfit, that he also wore Easter Sunday. I thought the pants would fit better by now, seeing as it's been a while and the shirt barely buttons. But it's a strange size and the pants are huge on him. But I forgot to pin them like I did last time. Well much to my horror, they kept falling down. I would roll the waist, but as he ran around it would get loose. Well a couple times they just fell clear to his ankles. It was pretty funny...but not funny enough that I took a picture!!!
Momma & Nolan:
Chey & Abby: The three muskateers:

Brian, Sam & Nolan:

Daddy & Nolan:

Finally, a picture of all of us girls together...and we're laughing so hard because Nolan's pants just fell down (again).

2 comments:

Kim and Matt said...

How sweet. :) Happy Day after Mother's Day!! You look beautiful Sam...did you get your hair highlighted???

What a great pic of all the mom's!!

Anonymous said...

Is that hottie with the black shirt available? I need her digits!