Friday, May 25, 2007

Daddy & Nolan Weekend

Last weekend my boys drove me to the airport Friday morning. I was off on an adventure of my own! I went back to St. Louis for a short stay and to celebrate my dear friend Meghan's upcoming wedding. We had a lovely late afternoon bridal shower for her and then continued on to a yummy dinner, then of course, some fun times out on the town. I left my camera with Brian, so when I get some pictures of my weekend, I'll post them. It was sooo much fun! Brian and Nolan did lots of fun things, like swim in the pool, go to the park & feed the ducks, have dinner at Jake & Jamie's. Brian said he appreciated me even more, but the truth was, I appreciated HIM more. Being away from home is really hard when you have a little one that holds your heart in his hands. When they walked through the doors at the airport I actually started crying I was so happy to see them. Nolan even gave me a looong hug, which is unusual unless he has a bonk!
Anyway, here are a couple shots of my gorgeous guys during my girls weekend away.
Here's a self portrait by Bri, before they went outside to swim. I love how their hats look identical!

And here are a couple at the park:

Don't worry, in this next picture he's not sunburned, just flushed. It happens all the time and almost always scares me even though we coat him in sunblock.

2 comments:

Kim and Matt said...

How fun!! So nice that you were able to get away for a little while Sam. :)

The Vrabecs said...

Looks like the boys had a lot of fun together!!