Thursday, May 03, 2007

Poop!

Today Nolan walked up to me and said something. At first I thought he said "book" but his face was so darn thoughtful (and cute, I have to add) and he wasn't holding a book, so I put on my Mom thinking cap, and then said, "Poop??" He said it again, a bit more sure of himself, "Poop!" So I smelled his toosh...he did go!!! So, no more putting off this potty seat buying I suppose! It's so amazing when these concepts click in their head...who knew the word poop could make me so happy (it is a fun word, go on say it, you know you want to)!

3 comments:

Kim and Matt said...

Ha Ha too funny!!! Avery said poop when she woke up from her nap today for the firs time too! They must be talking. :) Potty training could be closer than we think! AAGGGHH!! Scary thought! :)

Mom Mc said...

Way to go Nolan! Love and kisses Granma

Mom Mc said...

Oh and by the way I would like to request to be invited to view Cheyna's blog if that is OK with her. Could you ask her for me and let me know how I go about it?