Monday, May 07, 2007

Slumber Party time!

Friday we had Abby overnight so Chey & Andrew could have some time to themselves. We started out with a dip in Nolan's new favorite toy, a kiddie pool with a slide. All I am going to say is that it seemed like a good idea at the time...but we plan on moving it to the side yard so that we can play outside without worrying that when we turn our backs for one second, Nolan will jump in! That being said, it's a great addition to our yard. He and Abby love it and it is so fun to watch them splash around. Abby was soooo good and Nolan loved having her stay. I swear, sometimes it's really easier when we have her, they just entertain one another.

Just in case you are wondering, I have socks under my crocs because the ants here are ridiculous (and they bite!). In all my life I have never seen as many ants as in our backyard, but Brian is working on it!

2 comments:

The Vrabecs said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for watching Abby. We are so lucky to have such awesome friends!

The Vrabecs said...

Brian, just making sure you took note of the big hint about the ants in this blog!

Andrew