Friday, July 20, 2007

#1 Helper

Nolan is getting to be such a good helper. He really plays well by himself, even for long periods of time, but when I NEED him to play by himself, he doesn't always do it. So I have enlisted his help and we've had a great time. It takes me much longer to get things done, but it's way more fun. He helps me empty the dishwasher and a couple nights ago he helped me cook! He loved it!!! This is him before I even added the casserole ingredients, "mixing." He felt like a king on his "helper chair" especially when I put the actual ingerdients in there. He mixed VERY well and didn't spill anything .Which makes me wonder...is he really MY child, ha ha ha..he has to be...look at that wild hair, a mind of it's own. It's sooo time for a haircut!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

How fun! I bet he loves helping you! and yes Sam.. there is no denying that boy is yours!

Kim and Matt said...

How cute. Now that you have braved that unknown territory, I may just have to try it myself. Avery has helped me unload the dishwasher before, but I have not enlisted her help with cooking. I should give it a try...it looks like Nolan had a great time. :)

Miss you guys!! Packers are currently here and should get everything done today. :( How sad somebody.