Monday, July 16, 2007

Indoor Picnic

Wow, let me just say that my tan is disappearing fast. Why? Because it has rained and/or stormed almost every single day for the past few weeks. It's insane! Friday we decided to cozy up and be extra lazy. I went out for take out and tried the new chicken place in town. I brought home some fried chicken, mashed taters & gravy, bisquits, corn on the cob and a gallon of their sweet tea. We popped Elmo in the DVD player and ate dinner while watching TV. Nolan loved every second of it and we had fun, too. The chicken was really good. After we put Nolan to bed Brian and I watched a movie. It was such a low key, relaxing night...just what we needed!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

How fun!!

Could you send some of the rain this way? We've had triple digit temps for the last 2 weeks and I'm quite tired of it. Who knew IDAHO could be so hot?! *whine*

Mmmm....sweet tea....I miss the south!