Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Water Park

Another fun thing we did while in St. Louis was go to the water park with Mom (Grandma) M and Maddie, our niece. It wasn't a huge park, but it was really nice. There were 3 pools and all of them had the gradual walk-in, kind of like a beach (no stairs). The baby pool was as big as a regular pool and at it's deepest about 3 feet. We had a BLAST and Nolan loved every second. Maddie went down the waterslide numerous times and then Brian and I went down the 'big' water slide. I was actually pretty scared, but a certain person who will remain nameless (but his name rhymes with lion) called me a chicken and I couldn't have that so I went through with it and it was lots of fun. Maybe not so fun for the cars driving by who saw more of my bottom than I would have liked when I stood up, but hey, it was a very steep, very fast slide and gravity usually wins. Here are some pics (of the park, not my bottom):

4 comments:

Kim and Matt said...

Too cute. I missed your peep show?? Darn it!!! :) Ha Ha Ha Looks like fun.

The Vrabecs said...

Brian, just because Nolan wears SPF 60 sunscreen doesnt mean that you do! Time to start working on that base tan...
Missing you guys...
Andrew

Jenn said...

How fun! Where is that water park at?

Mom Mc said...

Remember I warned you that you would be sporting a "thong" when you reached the bottom :P !!!! YEA Andrew I was thinking the same thing.