Friday, July 13, 2007

More St. Louis Pictures

Nolan helps Uncle Nathan wash his car:
Brian, Great Grandma M and Nolan:Nolan & Maddie posing for a picture (CHEEEEEEESE!):Maddie coming down the slide at Planet Fun: Nolan at Planet Fun, driving a rocket:Maddie & Nolan help Uncle Nathan blow out the candles on his Bday cake:Nolan on "his" bike at G&G M's house. He would scream "BIIIIKE!" "BIIIKE" until someone would take him outside to ride around...he went up and down the street on this thing!Grampie & Nolan:

4 comments:

The Vrabecs said...

Looks like you guys had a good trip to St. Louis, that little Maddie is a cutie!

Mom Mc said...

Wish you were still here =(. Having 2 grandkids has sure helped me get over my "everything in its place" obsession. But boy am I enjoying it! Wish Nolan was closer so I could spoil him lots more but I know you are enjoying the AF life. After Dad's 4 yrs we seriously discussed re-enlistiing and a part of me wished we had as I love to travel. Kiss Kiss

Mom Mc said...

Oh I forgot. The pic of Grampie and Nolan on the swing is sweet :)

Mom Mc said...

I just looked at the posts time and I forget that it is still on Cheyenne time.