Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Nolan do it

Hi, this is Brian's first post. I thought I would see what all the hype is about this thing they call the blob, blop, blog, whatever! Anywhoo.......On Saturday it was just Nolan and I while Momma was off at the Women's Retreat in Niceville. Nolan saw me getting the dog food out to feed Haley and Tootsie. Being the little helper that he is, he wanted to do it. So I let him. I figured he would have a pretty good handle on feeding the dogs since he has watched Sam and I do it for 1 year 8 months and 5 days now. What could possibly go wrong? Another tid bit of info, if you're not in the know, Tootsie aka 'The Roll' is always hungry. When you put food in her bowl, she starts eating it immediately. Well not on Saturday! As you can see in this picture she's not really sure what to do. You can even see Haley behind Nolan is in shock as well. What happened you ask. Where did the food go? Not in the bowl as you can see very well on a white floor. In his defense he did manage to get 6 pieces in. That's got to count for something, right? Here he is very sad about what just happened. I know he's thinking: 'I don't understand, I held the cup of food directly over the bowl and dumped'. Needless to say he learned what a mess was that day. He kept saying "Mess......Mess" the entire time Daddy cleaned up the mess. Good times!

3 comments:

The Vrabecs said...

Ahh, welcome to the world of blogging Brian. I see your wife has finally brought you over to the darkside with the rest of us!! Let me just say, I really enjoyed your first post....job well done!!!

Bethalow said...

First of all- your son is so cute and he is GROWING UP so much! He is starting to look like a little boy now!

Secondly- Welcome to the club Brian! Great job!

momto2boys said...

Good job..Brian!! A quality post at that!! But with that cute little boy in the pictures...it is hard to go wrong!!

I miss that little guy for sure!!!