Monday, July 16, 2007

Going Private--URGENT--PLEASE READ!!!!

So, it's with a heavy heart that I do this, but for reasons most of you know, I am going to make this blog an invite-only deal. It's really for my peace of mind and my family's safety. I am always amazed when a friend I haven't seen in a long time or a friend of a friend or a cousin, etc. tells me they love our blog. It makes me so happy. I adore this blog and it's a huge part of our family. So that said, PLEASE POST YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS FOR ME in the comments section if you don't think I have it and would like to continue checking my blog. It will take a few weeks as I want to make sure I get everyone's email. Unfortunately it will take on extra step when checking the blog...you'll have to "sign in." But it's not difficult, I promise...I hate to lose any of you! Thanks for understanding and PLEASE PLEASE...post your emails in the comment section if we don't email each other on a regular basis!

17 comments:

The Vrabecs said...

Welcome to the dark side!!! I think it is smarter and safer this way, even if it is a bit of a pain!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sam-
My email is jennifergianino@hotmail.com

I can't believe how big Nolan is! Take Care-
Jen

Anonymous said...

Our email is jpeca01@hotmail.com
Jeannine, Bob & Lauren Peca

Dawn said...

Sam-I'd love to keep reading!
dawnieboo@hotmail.com

Keelee said...

Hey Sam-

keeleedipadova@yahoo.com

There is website that will tell you who is on your blog! I have had it for about a year- because I am always worried about that too.

www.sitemeter.com

It tells you who is on, where they are located when they check your blog (ie..city), their server (yours comes up as cox)their IP address, how long they were on, what site they were on before yours, what site they went to next, if they clicked on any comments. It is scary information- but I like having the peace of mind.

Jenn said...

jwhitedesigns@gmail.com :)

Sam said...

Hi Sam,
I love reading :) I'm planning on starting my blog soon, so I'll invite you to it when I do! Please add me!

Sam White (Recker)
dame_ellen@juno.com

momto2boys said...

You better have my email!! :) If I have to log in it will be easier to comment!! :) I have thought about going private myself...This is a crazy world!

Anonymous said...

HiSam, Your Mom & I talked about this and I said she could use our computer to read your blog.She may have asked Martha too.

mmmccoy@sbcglobal.net

Anonymous said...

Hi Sam and Brian,
Love reading you're blog.
My email is pat.lucas@maritz.com
Love you guys. Pat

Kim and Matt said...

I'm pretty sure you have my email Sam, but just in case khlivko@yahoo.com. I completely understand why you'd want to do this. It might not be too long before we do the same. :)

Anonymous said...

I know we haven't talked in quite some time but I enjoy being able to check in on you guys. Maybe one of these days when I have something important to talk about I'll start a blog of my own!

Glad to hear you, the family, and the house are all safe after the scary gas leak.

Take care,
Lindsey
lindslee02@yahoo.com

liz said...

Can't live without your blog Sam! lizsaucier@gmail.com

Whitney Duvall said...

Hey Sam ~
my e-mail address is
whitneysduvall@comcast.net
Take care

Anonymous said...

Hey Sam,
Please count me in. I think you know this, but just in casem my email is bethorwick@hotmail.com

Cardwell Family News said...

Sam, Thanks for the post on our blog. We too check in on you guys often. My email address is fairchildja@hotmail.com

More soon, Julie

Bengela said...

Glad I checked before it was too late! xenaht2000@aol.com

Look forward to seeing Brian while he's TDY here!

angela