Sunday, July 29, 2007

It's official...We're Private!

Hopefully everyone was able to get onto the blog without any or too many issues. Please let me know if there is someone you know that wants access, I hate to lose anyone who even checks once in a while.
The main reason I decided to make it private is for my peace of mind. I always worry about sickos out there. Brian is now TDY for 3 weeks in Ohio. He'll be home for a couple of weeks and then he is deploying for 4 months. I'll write more about that in another post. I just think it'll be difficult to keep it a "secret" on the blog that he is away, and quite frankly we both feel it's not the safest to have it advertised for anyone to read that he's gone.
I have some fun pics from this weekend, I'll get to those soon! Here's a picture in the meantime of Nolan eating cherries last week. He LOVES them and he was very happy and GOOFY in this picture as you can see!

5 comments:

momto2boys said...

Congrats on being private.... I have thought about it myself... :)

Love the pic!

Bethalow said...

Good for you Samantha! :) Like Tammi- I have thought of it too. Esp with little ones!

Take care!
Beth

Dawn said...

Sam... I'l be thinking about you...oh and I LOVE Nolan's shirt! Representin the LOU and my cards!

Keelee said...

I am private as soon as we move into our new house Aug 29! I totally understand!

The Vrabecs said...

Aww, look at that boy hammin it up! We miss him!