Thursday, July 06, 2006

Fireworks

Brian, Nolan and I had a terrific weekend. We went boating with Jake & Jamie on Saturday and it was awesome! The boys (minus Nolan) went tubing, but Jamie & I passed (for now)! Then J & J cooked us an awesome dinner. We were all pooped after being out on the water, but it was so much fun! I have lots of pics I want to post from that day, but just don't have time right now. But...I have to post a couple of my guys from the 4th. The 3 of us packed a picnic dinner and went to the park for fireworks. It was very small town and cozy and Nolan did GREAT! He was mezmorized by the fireworks. Too bad Brian wouldn't stop crying. Ha ha, I kid! It was really hard for me to watch the actual fireworks because it was much more fun to watch them through Nolan's eyes. Gosh, I love him!!!! I think this photo says it all. I am so unbelievably blessed!!! Here are a couple more shots from that day!

3 comments:

Kim and Matt said...

You guys look like you had so much fun!!! As always, Nolan is super cute!! :)

momto2boys said...

that top picture is the cutest... :) :)


boy did you blog today!!!

Mom Mc said...

The photos are super! I need to get Nathan to download a bunch of them so we can makeprints of them. I love that first one too. They look so much alike. Love that chubby little belly on Nolan! And Mom looks fantastic too!