Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I love...

Something is going on with the uploading of pictures today (Tammi had problems, too), so I am going to do one of my favorite things that make me feel warm and fuzzy... I LOVE.... ...the first sip of coffee in the morning. It tastes SO good! ...a hot bath ...the smell of autumn ...when Nolan "hugs" me back by putting his head on my shoulder and patting my back ...Nolan's laugh ...Nolan's smile ...the moment Brian walks in the door at the end of the day ...trying new recipes ...a great book ...float trips ...getting a real letter from someone I love ...weddings ...belly laughing ...Toby Keith ...capturing people's personality on camera ...get together's with friends and/or family ...sneezing when I couldn't sneeze all day ...keareoke (spelling?) ...snuggling Nolan when he's asleep in my arms ...the first moment of every day that I go to get Nolan up ...Haley & Tootsie kisses ...hanging out with Brian in our PJ's and watching Saturday Night Live in bed (even though I am usually asleep by the first skit) Okay, I am off to prep dinner. Thanks for checking in on us, hopefully next time I'll have some pictures and something a little more exciting!

1 comment:

Bethalow said...

I love your "I love" list! It made me happy just reading it!