Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Totally Bummed!!

Something is wrong with our computer and saving the pictures. I have posted pictures that people have emailed me before...even Jamie & Jake's! But for some reason, the boating pictures that Jamie emailed me and I saved to our computer will NOT upload no matter what I do. Jamie took lots more pictures than me, as I was holding Nolan. I snapped a couple of Brian, but you all will have to wait until our next outing to see pics of Jake tubing and of Jamie & myself driving the boat!! Aha! You can see Jake tubing in this picture! See how tightly I hang onto my little butterball (Nolan that is!)?

1 comment:

Mom Mc said...

Sam, just 2 nights ago Nathan e-mailed you those pics from your stop over in May. Hope you can down load and post those without any trouble. Let us know. If still having trouble when we come we will have the little card that goes in the digital camera that they are on. Sorry can't think of its technical name.