Friday, July 07, 2006

Lots of Happy To's Today...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO TIM & TAMMI! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MATT! AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY BETH O!!!!! I am so embarrassed I don't have any pictures of you (thank I can find). I have them all over my house, but I just realized I don't have any from my digital camera. Shame on me! Next time we're in STL watch out!! I will be taking pictures of you left and right. I found one of all of us from Andi's wedding, but you were in the background and it wasn't a good pic of ANY of us, ha ha!! Miss you, hope you have a great day! Tell Dave hi!

3 comments:

momto2boys said...

aww thanks for thinking of us!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sam! You are so good at remembering birthdays! Need a photo? Maybe I'll have to come visit you!

Sam said...

You DEFINITELY have to come visit, we would love to have you guys!