Friday, July 21, 2006

Guilty Mom finds a Way...

To finish getting ready for my day when Nolan wakes up early! This morning Nolan WOULD NOT sit still for 2 seconds and I HAD to look directions up on the computer. So I popped him in the exasaucer, a Sesame Street DVD (purchased recently) in the player and look...it worked!! It was only for 10 minutes, but I feel bad! So silly, I know! But he was laughing at the TV, and having a blast, so I guess if I don't do it all the time, its probably a VERY good thing. Hmm...do you think this would work while I am prepping dinner?

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Don't feel bad about doing that, sometimes a mom's gotta do what a mom's gotta do right? LOL

He's just adorable and I'm glad he enjoyed his Sesame Street :)

momto2boys said...

Where did I put that number to Florida family services again.... hum I know it is here somewhere....


hee hee

Kim and Matt said...

Tammi, once again, you crack me up! Sam...no worries. I turn on cartoons for Avery if Matt's on alert and I need to change or get dinner ready. :) I think he will turn out like a perfectly normal human being :) (However, look at his dad.) HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA Just kidding Brian!!!!!!!! :) :)