Monday, July 24, 2006

Kitchen Helper

So these mats were my big garage sale find last weekend. I wasn't sure if we would use them, but they were so cheap, I thought I would give them a try. I cleaned them this week (they were already in great condition) and here is Nolan havign a ball on them. It's another great way for me to get some things done in the kitchen without worrying that he is getting into something he's not supposed to. The child has a natural born talent to find the one thing in the room he SHOULDN'T play with, and go for it. Yesterday he was an inch away from picking up a bug (that turned out to be alive) and I am sure sampling its taste. I did not take a picture of the bug, sorry people. But here he is on the mats I speak of: P.S. NOTICE HIS SHIRT IN THIS PIC? IT'S HIS FIRST OFFICIAL SEMO (Southeast Missouri) T-SHIRT!!! IT HAS THE "NEW" MASCOT, ROWDY THE REDHAWK ON IT! GO SEMO!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Mom Mc said...

Nolan looks good in red. Who sent the shirt? or did you order it from school?

Sam said...

We bought it on our way to FL when we stopped in Cape. Brian and I bought t-shirts, too, so we'll have to all wear them on the same day and take a picture before Nolan grows out of his. We'll have to order him a Sig Nu or UMR shirt soon!

Sam said...

We almost bought you a Rowdy teddy bear for you to snuggle with. Maybe we should reconsider and buy you one and then you won't sue. Ha ha!