Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Happy Cheyenne Day!

We can't believe it's already Frontier Days and we are very much missing being in Cheyenne this week and especially today! My first Cheyenne Day is when I really got to know the LCCC gang, where I went to my first "Molly" party! Then on to downtown...good times had by all. Ahh, memories. Well, Brian, Nolan and I are thinking of all of our crazy cat friends in Wyo today and we are thinking of going out for a bison burger or a steak tonight...I mean, just because we don't live there, doesn't mean Nolan should completely miss out on all the fun on his 1st Cheyenne day. Afterall, he was born there! Here's Nolan (and Momma & Daddy) last year during Frontier Days, right before seeing TOBY!

And here are a couple shots of the little bugger now, who won't sit (or stand) still long enough for me to get a good picture of his shirt that's he's wearing. Hopefully the big ol' smile in the last pic will earn him extra points, though.

2 comments:

Mom Mc said...

Nolan looks darling in his WY shirt! Just think in 5 days we will get to hug and kiss and hold him. Can't wait! Oh, and of course his parents too :) We evan have been talking about missing CFD also. We had such great times with both our kids and their wonderful group of friends! Sam did you get the pictures of your St. Louis trip that Nathan sent you?

Sam said...

Yep, I did get them, THANKS NATHAN! I am having problems uploading those, too, but I am not sure if it's blogger or our computer. But I added them to our folders to get processed and put on CD's and I am very grateful, thanks!!! :)