Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Little Monkey

Nolan is a little monkey! His new goal? Stand up!! Forget the toys laying around, and give him something...ANYTHING he can pull himself up on. It's a great game, especially since its usually me he's climbing on. But this morning, I was in the office and heard him under my chair...look what he was doing... But then he clonked his head because he tried to lift it and he realized he was stuck. He has figured out the standing part, but not the sitting from standing part. Uh-oh. Daddy, hurry home, first on your list is getting that mattress to the lowest point in Monkey's crib!!

3 comments:

Kim and Matt said...

It won't be too much longer before he figures that part out. I think it took Avery a couple weeks and now she just plops down and gets back up like a pro :)

momto2boys said...

hee hee... way to go Nolan... :) Why do they always figure these things out while Dad is away??? silly kiddos...

Sandra said...

LOL that is too funny. The things they do when they learn how to pull themselves up and start walking huh???

Thanks for dropping by my blog and for the kind words :) I've added you to my blogroll :)