Wednesday, October 11, 2006

The Apple doesn't fall far...

But it's not my tree this time. I don't have an organized bone in my body. I try. I really do. I love to clean (yes sick, I know), but I just do not have the knack for organizing. Luckily I married an organized man...often to a fault. Thank goodness we're not alike, how boring would that be? At least that's what Brian always says after we bicker about this or that. I thought he was lying when he said I left drawers open. Then I thought he was going around opening drawers to prove a point. Nope. Even when I was trying not to leave them open, I was doing it. I find myself now walking past the dresser shutting drawers that I left open. Ahhh, anyway, you get the point. So here's a clip of Nolan...looks like he inherited this from Da-Da for sure.
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

4 comments:

momto2boys said...

how adorable ( yet scary ;) )

liz said...

How adorable! It's amazing what they do on their own isn't it? Nolan is an amazing little boy, you and Brian are very blessed. What an adventure huh?

Kim and Matt said...

HAHA That cracks me up! What a cutie pie! :)

Mom Mc said...

What a darling video. Besides taking after his Daddy , he also takes after his Uncle and Godfather Nate. They are both so organized its scary.