Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Thank You to...

Sally & Rowdy for hosting Brian this past weekend. He had a TDY in Boston through Friday and just stayed a couple extra days to visit with the Yates. It sounds like you all had a great time, I can't wait to see pictures! You guys are such gracious hosts and wonderful friends. We can't wait until we will actually be able to see each other all at once, instead of seperate vacations! ha! And Nolan can't wait to meet you guys. While Brian was away, Nolan popped two more teeth through. At the same time. Need I say my Friday night was somewhat long? Perfect timing Brian! :) Just kidding! But in all honesty Nolan did really well, he's such a trooper. So he now has his two front bottom and two front top teeth, and it looks like more are coming through on the top!

1 comment:

Sally Y said...

We enjoyed our visit with the hubs!! I will post the photos as soon as I can! I meant to do it yesterday but got side tracked! I will also send you a CD of all the photos from your trip and Brian's this week in the mail! PROMISE!