Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Our Monkey

These pictures actually remind me of Avery, in Kim's recent post when Avery is climing out of the coffee table. I had set the extendable duster behind the bar chair so Nolan couldn't get it and clobber himself. As he seems to have a knack for, he immediately spotted the one thing in the room he shoudn't have and was trying to get to it:
Reaching:
Oooh, he almost has it! Uh-oh, feet are in the air, how do I get to it now? Wow! What a predicament! At this point he got mad, he was stuck so Momma got rescue him, and when I put him down, he went right back to what he was doing. Needless to say, the duster was put away.

4 comments:

Kim and Matt said...

Hee Hee...Nolan must have seen that post of Avery! :) He cracks me up!!

Dawn said...

How funny! I love how kids always want what they can't have...... how they learn that so young?

momto2boys said...

Determination!!! :P Love him!! :P Great pics!! You are soooo good at updating lately! My computer is officially dead...I will need to invest in a new one.:(

Mom Mc said...

What a little Houdini (sp) How in the heck did he get his leg to straddle the chair leg????? Sorry took so long to comment. I went to the beta blogger and signed in so maybe it will be easier. WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO CARDINALS! I was hanging in the door on my way to work and had to see that last out.