Tuesday, October 31, 2006

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

It somehow doesn't quite feel like Halloween with no snow on the ground....okay, actually it just doesn't feel like Halloween because it SNUCK UP on me!! Here are some pictures taken at a play date last week. It was a Halloween party and Nolan had so much fun. He kept his costume on the whole time and even won first prize for boy costumes! I'm sad because these pics don't do Nolan in his costume justice. I didn't get very many good shots because I was literally chasing him around the whole time and trying to make sure he didn't get plowed over by older kids(he doesn't quite get that he's NOT as much of a walking/running/playing pro as these big kids). We'll take lots of pics tonight! Happy Halloween everyone! :) TRICK OR TREAT!
Anyone in the mood for lobster?
Look, two lobsters for the price of one!
Better catch the lobster, he's getting away!!

5 comments:

momto2boys said...

Happy Halloween!! That costume is so darn cute!! I love it!! :) What an adorable idea!

Kim and Matt said...

Happy Halloween too! Nolan looks super cute! P.S. I see London, I see France...I see Nolan's diaper! Hee Hee :)

Sally Y said...

I just wanna eat him up! He looks so cute! You do too with your lobster hat! HA! HA! :)

Keelee said...

That is the cutest costume I have ever seen! Nolan wins best costume award!!!

Mom Mc said...

Love the outfit.! Never seen anything like it. Maddie called him a crab at first.