Thursday, October 26, 2006

First Boo-Boo

It's not as if I didn't know it was coming. Nolan has been walking for about a month now and if I could count the amount of times during the day I suck my breath in out of fear when he falls, I would be a rich woman. He thinks he can run and the boy falls all the time. And usually is right back up trying to get into something he shouldn't be in. Saturday our luck ran thin. I was on the phone with my dad and Nolan followed Brian into the bathroom. He slipped on the bath rug and hit is head, right above his eye, on the bath tub. At first we didn't realize it was as bad as it was, but within 5 minutes we saw the damage and had to persuade him to hold still (pacifer) while we put ice on it, which only made him more mad. Our poor little guy!!!! We took him out and got some ice cream and he was snuggled non stop the rest of the day. Luckily by the second day the swelling had gone down and it looked way better, thank goodness.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Poor little guy! Good thing he has a wonderful Mommy and Daddy to take good care of him!

Mom Mc said...

AWWWWWWW our poor little Cooter!!! No more BOO BOO's now. If that could only be true. Be safe. Love Grandma