Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Time away...

Brian and I each had some time with friends this weekend. He went golfing Saturday morning with some guys from work, one whom he went to college with. Saturday night Cheyna took me to a Passions party. It was the first one of it's kind that I had been to. It was definitely different from any other At Home sales parties I've been to, but we had fun. Afterwards we decided to stop for a cocktail and have much needed mom-away-from kiddo's time. Since we don't know much about the nightlife (not sure if there is much of one where we live), we ended up in an interesting place. We were kind of out of place, as Cheyna put it, but we didn't let it stop us from having fun. Here's Brian on his way out the door to golf. Thanks to my dad for letting us bother you Friday and for giving Brian all the golf tips. I am sure it's not your fault Brian hit over half his shots into the sand...kidding!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Cheyna & I at the party. Next time we dress in the same colors we'll work on having them be the same shade:

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

3 comments:

Mom Mc said...

You both look so pretty! And of course can't forget the handsome man who just happens to be our fantastic son!!!!!!

momto2boys said...

Glad you both got some time away.. I need a bit myself and I wanna come visit and soon... I will be calling you... :)

Kim and Matt said...

You both look so pretty :) It's nice to get out of the house and have some girl time....I hope you bought lots of things at your party! Hee Hee Hee Just kidding ;)