Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Congrats Squared

Happy (belated) 2 Year Anniversary Amanda & Ron! I couldn't shake the feeling all day yesterday I was forgetting something, but just kept thinking it was Nolan's 11 month bday. So sorry!! But now that you've posted on your blog the big news, I also want to say a HUGE CONGRATS on not only your anniversary, but on your PREGNANCY!!!
We're so happy for you two. You are going to make such wonderful parents and that little poppy seed in your belly is so lucky. We're thinking of you and missing you guys daily. Congrats!!!

3 comments:

momto2boys said...

Congrats guys on both celebrating 2 years and your pregnancy!! :) Awesome!!

Amanda & Ron Hubbard said...

Thanks so much! I think it's a little bigger than a poppy seed though...maybe a walnut. Thanks so much for sharing in our special day and thinking of us. Happy 11 month b-day to Nolan too!

Keelee said...

I can't beleive it has been two years!!! Congrats!