Thursday, October 12, 2006

Why I love Kelly Ripa!

So I am watching this season's Bachelor...almost an accident. I flipped it on during the premiere while Brian was feeding Nolan, but now am hooked. The girls on this season...hilarious. So Monday as I watched, I kept laughing and saying, "Are you kidding me????" I called Tammi. She wasn't home. I was dying to see if anyone else felt the same way I did. I knew I could count on Kelly. Kelly Ripa. You have got to watch the link below. She is too funny and I swear, she's right on!!! If you have ever watched a season, you'll get a kick out of this clip.

7 comments:

Amanda & Ron Hubbard said...

Oh my God!.... I can't believe I've been missing the Bachelor. I could be like, learning so much. Kelly Ripa was hilarious!

Keelee said...

Omigsoh- ERICA SUCKS! WHY WOULD HE PICK HER? But the most funny moment was when the Texan was telling the Italian girl how to say "AWESOME!" I laughed out loud!

And the Oregon girls "plan"..even if you have one- you don't say it outloud- EVER!

Kim and Matt said...

HAHAHAHAHA That was hysterical!!! I just read it at work to brighten my mood and that certainly did it! :) Kelly Ripa cracks me up!

momto2boys said...

hee hee...love that Jersey girl!! :)

liz said...

Ripa rocks! It's sad, but there are way too many people in this world like the Texan chick. Keep the commentary coming Kelly :o)

Mom Mc said...

I have always watched the Bachelor and this time I swore I would not get hooked since I watch too many other reality shows but now after seeing the Kelly clip I will have to tune in next time. My Season Pass Manager is going to burst at the seams!!!:0)

Our Daily Ripa said...

Kelly is Ripalicious!