Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Sunset dinner

Sunday Brian, Nolan & I headed to the air force beach for a picnic. We picked Subway up on the way and hit the beach a little before 5 pm. We had such a nice, relaxing time walking on the beach, building sand castles (Brian and Nolan did that), and just taking it all in. There were lots of jelly fish washed up on shore as we walked along so we had to be careful. And there are these little crabs that are white, like the color of the sand and they were adorable until one almost got Nolan's piggies (Brian will CLAIM I am exagerrating, but really, who are you going to believe?). Then I was a little cautious and we carried him on our walk along the beach. So here are some pictures of our evening: Nolan & Momma:
Daddy & Nolan:
Nolan, watching the water and munching on sand:
Momma & Nolan again:
Beautiful sunset:

7 comments:

Dawn said...

That looks just priceless! I love the beach!

Mom Mc said...

WOW the beach looks so inviting! Even for a Sunday the beach does not looked packed. It takes me by surprise every time I see pics of Nolan standing by himself. It just doesn't seem possible. How are the Thanksgiving plans going? Dad and I will be leaving for C9R Wed. and will give you a call from down there. I've been working on a plan to try to get as many days together at Christmas so we can visit both Eglin and Kessler. Nathan called Sat. and Dad was home but I missed him by 5 min. :( I'm trying to write to him every other day. Talk to you both soon. Love and miss you all!!!!!!!!!!!

Mom Mc said...

OH! by the way I love your new picture at the top of the blog. Hey! TOBY! I have to remind my self to turn on the volume when I look at the blog now.

momto2boys said...

Love these pics Sam...especially the one of Nolan with Daddy looking out to sea ( that is a framer for sure!) How fun!! Miss you guys!

Kim and Matt said...

I totally agree Tammi...I was thinking the exact same thing as I was going through the blog. It's such a sweet shot of them both. You'll enjoy these memories for years to come :)

Keelee said...

Your on the beach and I am in a trutle neck. So unfair!! Gorgeous pics!!

Mom Mc said...

GO CARDS!!!!!