Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Go Cards!!!

Sunday the boys dressed in Cardinal gear in hopes to get the red spirit high! We were glad it worked! Too bad Nolan was asleep during the game, especially since Da-Da did a dance everytime the Cardinal's scored a run. So sad my Cardinal's shirt was in the laundry, so I didn't look like I belonged to them. We went to the Destin Seafood Festival Sunday with Cheyna, Andrew, Abby, Jake & Jamie. Then we putzed around the outdoor mall for awhile before we had dinner at a Japanese steakhouse. The sushi rolls are so so so good I could cry. Here's the 3 of us, as you can tell the sun was blinding:
Here are my boys:
Here are Cheyna, Andrew & Abby, in front of Miller. Andrew is so proud:

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Thanks for helping the Cards win Sunday..... I bet Nolan dressed in Cards Gear is just what made them win!

Anonymous said...

I love the St.Louis outfit Nolan has on! It's snowing here- just so you know when you put on a sleeveless shirt and go to outdoor festivals! I am extremely jealous!

Sam said...

Then you are really not going to be happy when I post the pics of Nolan running through the sprinklers yesterday at the park. Hey...I did my time! :)

Mom Mc said...

Isn't that the shirt and hat that we gave Nolan this past May? It sure looks familiar. I would have loved to see Brian do his dance!:0)