Monday, January 22, 2007

First Slumber Party!

Saturday night, Nolan had his first slumber party...and to top it off, it was with a girl! :) Andrew took Cheyna to dinner at the Melting Pot and they stayed overnight, so we had Abby stay with us. It was so much fun! Really, the kids entertained one another and we just sat back and laughed. Abby is talking up a storm and is so adorable. She says Nolan's name now and it's soooo cute, it melts my heart. She says, "No-No." About half way through dinner Nolan realized Abby was eating with us and she was watching him, so he turned the Ham up a couple of notches and just shrieked and giggled, and Abby giggled right back. If one took a drink of milk, by golly the other one had to take a swig, too. Then we gave them a bath and Nolan was like, "Other kids can take baths, too and you are just NOW letting me have friends over to bathe with? This is the best thing EVER!" They had so much fun...Nolan went a little overboard on the splashing, as once he realized it made Abby laugh, he would not stop. I was SOAKED. But it was buckets of fun. Any time, guys, any time (and I'm sure we'll be leaving Nolan with you in the not to distant future). :) Here are the two crazy cats before bath, already wound up as you can see! (Nolan, Abby's gonna GET YA)!

Nolan: there's a friend in my bath...AWESOME!

Abby: Look at how cute I am, who wouldn't want to have me as a buddy?

Nolan: Here Abby, let me show you how it's done. The bowl goes on top of the head, preferably with water in it, to splash us.

Abby: Can I see the bowl?

Nolan: I don't think so, I haven't learned to share very well yet.

Nolan: I don't share well, but I'll splash plenty for both of us. Oh, you think that's funny? I can do it more! Sorry Momma, you didn't need dry pants did you?

Abby: No-No is out of control!

Beautiful Cuteness #1:

Beautiful Cuteness #2:

7 comments:

Kim and Matt said...

Uh-oh! Avery Grace is getting very jealous! Hee Hee :) Just kidding!! They are just too darn cute. How fun for Nolan to have a slumber party!!

Mom Mc said...

Boy! They are so darn cute!

Dawn said...

Those pictures are priceless! They really do tell a story!

The Vrabecs said...

Aww...they look like they had so much fun! Thank you so much, we had such a wonderful time. It was nice to recharge....dont forget to let us enjoy the 2 of them overnight, so you and Brian can go out!!! Thanks again!

Keelee said...

That's adorable!

Susan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susan said...

Sam & Brian - Thanks so much for watching Abby so Andrew & Cheyna could have a night out! Abby and Nolan are so cute together!
Grandma Susan