Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Nathan's Visit!

It was fantastic having Nathan visit. It's still so odd to us that he's just right up the road, when most family is 13 hours away. I did feel bad that Nolan wasn't 100% because Nathan definitely got to see Nolan's grumpy side. But they still had fun together! Saturday we ate lunch at the Boathouse . It was so nice out we ate outside and Nolan kept pointing at the seagulls and waves coming in. Of course, he also kept flirting with the college girls at the next table, who just giggled every time he smiled or did anything for them. It was his first time out of the house other than going to the doctors all week and he was SOOOO happy to be out!!! We both had cabin fever pretty bad. Then we took Nathan on a quick tour of base, which of course included a stop at the playground! Then we all went home and took a cat nap and then headed over to Andrew & Cheyna's for some brats & burgers. They also had a visitor, a friend, in town for the weekend. We put Nolan to sleep in the pac n play so we could stay a bit later. We sat around the fire pit outside and had a great time.
Here we are at lunch:
Here are a couple at the park, then the batteries in the camera died:This is Jason, Andrew's friend who's stationed in DC right now: I look grumpy in this shot, but it's because I looked up and Brian was taking my picture, so I was surprised and trying to smile quickly!

4 comments:

Kim and Matt said...

I keep forgetting to tell you this, but your hair is looking good! I know it's the same style you've had for a little while, but I really like it!!

momto2boys said...

I have to say that Nolan looks just like you! :) Everyone that saw your family pic on the fridge said the same thing.. :)

Dawn said...

Glad you all got out and about and enjoyed your visitor. I am so jealous that your weather is nice.. I'm sure you've heard about our weather here!

Mom Mc said...

Darling pics! You all look great.