Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year

Happy New Year, a couple days late. I can't believe another year has passed and so quickly! I have many resoultions and hope I can stick to them! We just feel so blessed going into 2007. Brian and I had a fabulous New Years Eve. G&G stayed with Nolan (over night!) so we headed to Destin. We had a room on the beach. We ate dinner at a yummy Italian restaurant, then walked to a nearby beach bar. They closed at 8 (what???) so we returned to the hotel, where we toasted with the champagne the hotel gave us. It was really nice to have a night out, thanks Grandma & Grandpa! New Years morning we started the year off right with a leisurly walk on the beach. It was beautiful.
Here we are on our balcony before we left for dinner.
What a ham....soooo funny! Brian took this of us, not bad!
This is the view from our balcony:

5 comments:

momto2boys said...

I think that I can construe this as RUBBING it in now.. as we have about 4 feet on snow on the groud.....meanies!!

:) j/k of course I am glad you had such a special night to ring in 07.

Anonymous said...

I am soooo jealous! A walk on the beach - Wow! We need to come and visit soon. Steve and I had a good new years ringing it in with little Sam. Miss you! Love, Kim

Sally Y said...

Happy New Year! You all look fabulous! Glad you had a good time!

Dawn said...

Wow... A walk on the beach and beach bars.... I need to get out of Missouri!

Mom Mc said...

You two are just adorable! The time spent with our precious grandson was just awesome. We could just watch him for hours playing and reading to him. Bedtime was special just cuddling with him. It was hard to give him up and put him in his crib.