Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Pose for Pic? I think not...

Brian and I tried to get Nolan to pose for a picture in his rocking chair Sunday. He figured out the chair rocks and so was having way more fun doing that than looking at us for a silly picture. Then he decided, that wasn't enough. Let's climb it! Oh boy!
Here are our attempts. And you'll love his summer outfit with his socks, I know. He had on pants and a t-shirt but after lunch was SOOOOOO messy, we changed him into this (it was warm in the house, but we still want those piggies covered).

And this is why I have to keep his bedroom door shut when he's awake.

1 comment:

Kim and Matt said...

Nolan and Avery must have been talking!! How funny. :) I have to keep Avery's room closed for that very same reason...along with several others, but for her safety that's the main one!! Too cute!!