Thursday, January 04, 2007

How sweet!

So this is the cover of my sorority's (Alpha Xi Delta) magazine that I recieve every few months. I don't want to hear any remarks about my being in a sorority...I would do it all over again, I met some of my very best friends in & through Alpha Xi. Anyway, the cover and the first article in the magazine is all about the history of my sorority & Brian's fraternity, Sigma Nu! It was with the help of the Sigma Nu's that our founders started our sorority. They even featured Alpha Xi/Sig Nu couples in the magazine that are married and engaged. Very cool. I'm not really sure how they found the couples to feature (since we are not in there), but either way it was really cute. See, we were totally destined to be togethe r! ha ha ha!

1 comment:

Bethalow said...

You totally should have been featured! Shame on them! ;) Go Greek! Yeah! Alpha Sigma Love and Mine,
Beth