Monday, January 22, 2007

Perfect Day

I'm sure most of you in various parts of the country don't want to hear this, but after sleeping in and having a breakast of waffles, all five of us (can't forget those pups) went outside to play in the yard. It was a GORGEOUS day. Sunny, light jacket weather, like a Missouri autumn day. The lighting was perfect for photos and it made me want a professional type camera that much more. But I still siezed the opportunity and took some shots of my two favorite guys (mostly the little guy, as you probably guessed).
I love the next two, especially the last one. It just says to me more in a picture than words could describe of how these guys feel about one another. So beautiful! Oh, and you have to love Haley's butt!

2 comments:

Kim and Matt said...

Those pictures are just precious, Sam. Great job. And I agree, the last two are just beautiful. :)

Mom Mc said...

We are jealous. Snow is still on the ground but it made it up to 40 today!!!!! YEA Miss you all!