Friday, August 03, 2007

Adult Conversation

Last night I met Neda & Roxanne out for dinner at Beef O Brady's. Nolan did excellent until he saw that with his chicken there were Oreo's and he wanted them RIGHT THEN. We had a battle of the wills and he pretty much won. I only gave him one, then told them they were all gone (there was one left). Then he threw a pretty substational temper tantrum...just like his shirt warned he would! I had to leave earlier than I would have liked, but I got to eat half of my sandwhich and fries. If Brian's going to be gone for 4 months, I am seriously going to have to get a babysitter a couple times of month to have outings that allow me at least one hour of adult conversation. Of course, the second we got home he was as sweet as can be, telling me he loved me and being all cute. He's totally worth it. I LOVE HIM! Here's a picture of him & I at dinner...Daddy, we're so cute in our accidental matching shirts. Come home soon and give us a big hug & kiss! (We have to get Nolan used to the flashes, it constantly looks like he just drank a shot of whiskey)!

2 comments:

The Vrabecs said...

Abby misses her dinner dates with Nolan! You guys look too cute!!

Sam said...

Did someone say Whiskey? You too are adorable! Nice trucks Nolan. I miss you Sam (aka 'Hottie') and Nolan (aka 'Danger').
Love, Daddy (aka 'Bored')