Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Yummy Dinner

Sunday night Nolan & I were invited to Neda and Kypp's for a home cooked meal (Bri and Kypp work together). It was so nice! Kypp grilled out some chicken and the fixin's and I'm not sure who ate more, Nolan or I! Nolan had so much fun and gave their dogs, Peyton and Heidi a run for their money. Peyton seemed to have as much fun as Nolan and they chased each other around the house forever, but Heidi was a little unsure. Tootsie is the same way with young kids which is why I think it's funny that she absolutely adores Nolan! Thanks so much guys, it was fantastic to see you and I appreciate you being so sweet to our wild child!
Here are Kypp, Neda, Peyton (bigger doggie) & Heidi, probably hiding from Nolan!

1 comment:

The Coach's Wife said...

We had a great time with you and Nolan - you're welcome over anytime!