Monday, August 13, 2007

Park on a HOT day

Saturday was another scorcher, but Nolan and I braved the park. We went to the spalsh pad in Crestview and I was surprised Nolan didn't get drenched...I wanted to! He had fun splashing around and running wild. I planned on heading to Sonic for lunch, but it was just too hot, so we opted for air conditioning and went to Wendy's. Nolan asked for a burger (Bewger) and I was certainly skeptical, but figured he asked for it over chicken. Then refused to take a bite. He wouldn't even eat a french fry! I was so frustrated, but Brian always tells me, "he'll eat when he's hungry." And he's right...Nolan waited until I was packing up to be hungry and then he tried a bite and ate the entire burger (no bun), some fries & his mandarin oranges. My guess is he was so hot he just needed to cool down before he ate. Do you know what they have at Wendys now? Frosty root beer floats! We were going to get one but we were stuffed, so when Brian gets home we'll definitely try one!

No comments: