Thursday, August 30, 2007

Grandma & Grandpa L Visit

We are so blessed to have had my parents come for a visit. I don't think my dad believed me when I told him it's as hot and yes, AS HUMID in Florida as in Missouri (if not more so). We had a great time and it went too quickly and my parents spoiled us way too much. Nolan was smitten with them and even though we thought they would continue to be "Grammie & Grampie" Nolan called my dad "Pop Pop" and did pretty well with saying Grammie. Here's a modge podge of pictures of the fun we had:
Nolan's 2nd haircut!
Nolan kissing Pop Pop in the pool :At the "turtle" pond on the lake when we gave my parents a tour of base: Lunch at the Boathouse:

G&G L and Nolan:

Matching Mizzou shirt & khaki shorts. My dad worked on Nolan saying "GO MIZZOU" all weekend (Nolan got pretty good, but it sounds more like "GO ZOO!")

Grammie & Nolan at dinner:

Pop Pop & Nolan at the beach:

2 comments:

The Vrabecs said...

Looks like you guys had fun. I am bummed we weren't here to meet your parents, maybe next time!!!

momto2boys said...

Love the snap shots!!!